Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bragging Rights

Not that I'm a fan of bragging, but I just have to tell you about my hubster. I'm so stinkin' proud of him! He is thriving at Palmer. Not only is he killing it in the grades category, but he completed his first chiropractic adjustment a few weeks ago- we're getting into that phase of school as he nears his halfway point at Palmer. A few days after giving this adjustment, as he was walking through the hall, he heard a voice. "Hello Master Adjuster Josh." Josh turned around, like, "What?" His professor, who had watched the adjustment was standing there and began to compliment Josh's speed and talent at the previous adjustment. Of course, I freaked out when Josh relayed this story to me. I already think Josh hung the moon, but now he's a master adjuster too!?

Man, my husband is awesome. :)

2 comments:

  1. awww. I think he gets those sweet skils from his mother :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the speed and conversational acumen from his father

    ReplyDelete